Maple Leaf Motel
Maple Leaf Motel
1370 US Route 9
Schroon Lake, NY 12870-2610
Reservation Desk Open 8:00am - Midnight
Toll-Free: (800) 526-9374
(to contact guests)
Phone: (518) 532-7474
Fax: (518) 532-7474
There is a $10.00 charge per stay to bring a
pet into your rental.
We must be notified upon check-in if you intend to bring a pet
into your room.
Failure to do so may result in your immediate eviction.
1. Pets are allowed in rooms #106 & #109, and cabin #112
2. The only pets that are allowed in our rooms or cabins are dogs.
Cats, rodents of any kind, birds and reptiles are not allowed in
3. Dogs are not to be left unattended in a motel room even if it is
in a dog crate.
4. Dogs may be left alone in a cabin only if it is in a dog
5. Dogs must be leashed or carried whenever they are on the motel
grounds. Please walk your dog to a far corner of the property to
defecate. Litter boxes are not permitted in the rooms or cabins.
6. Dogs should be kept quiet, especially at night so as not to disturb
7. Any damage done to the unit you are staying in will be charged to
your credit card. If you are paying in cash and do not have a
credit card to secure your liability we may not be able to rent you a
a. Any chewed, clawed or scratched doors, woodwork, walls,
carpet or floor tile
will be charged at the going rate for
a carpenter of $42.00 per hour plus materials.
b. Any beds, tables, chairs, or other furniture that is
chewed, scratched or urinated on
will be replaced at full replacement
c. Carpeting that is urinated or defecated on will be cleaned
by a professional carpet
cleaner at your cost. If the
stain and odor cannot be removed you will be charged
the full cost of replacement.
d. You will be charged the daily room charge until the unit
is ready for re-use.
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO REGISTERED